Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wedding Season

Make it a beautiful hand crafted gift this wedding season. Whether its a gift, keepsake or if you are getting married this summer. I have a selection of gorgeous gifts for the special day. Visit my 'Wedding Season' board on Pinterest for a collection of my pieces I have put together for ideas, to view it click here.

These pair of kissing Dove decorations are ideal for hanging on a wish tree or a wedding favour, and an equally perfect wedding gift.


Framed porcelain art work. You can also write a message on the back giving it that special touch.


Beautiful white lace heart stud earrings with flower detail perfect for the bride on her wedding day. Other matching items are also available.


such as this matching ring...

 

Check out weddings and special occasions for more of my collection.

If you are looking for that extra special gift I can personalise any of my original pieces.
Whether its a special photograph to put on a button, an address or date on an envelope, or a piece of lace from a wedding dress for a decoration.

I also welcome commissions so please feel free to get in touch to discuss any ideas you may have.

To allow plenty of time for the making and firing process I work to approximately a 4 week timescale.

No comments:

Post a Comment