Wednesday 12 December 2012

Free delivery, Christmas gift ideas and Christmas gift wrap

Free delivery until Sunday! Just enter the code XMAS12 at the checkout. I am also offering free gift wrap for Christmas orders so if you would like your purchases beautifully gift wrapped just leave a little note in the special instructions box at the checkout.



I have also been busy adding new items on to my website such as Christmas decorations which will look beautiful hanging on your tree or around the home. They also make a great little gift tied on to a present. I hear also about traditions in which a Christmas decoration is given each year as a gift to hang on their tree.

Gingerbread man Christmas decoration


On my online shop i also have a selection of Christmas gifts such as lovely jewellery, which come gift boxed making them a perfect gift. I also have a selection of pretty homeware, various hanging decorations and buttons which would make a perfect stocking filler.

Rose cameo ring
 
I also have gift vouchers available which makes a great gift if you cant decide on a particular item. These are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and are redeemable on my online shop or at the various events i attend throughout the year. Events for 2013 are to be confirmed during the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment