Friday 11 December 2015

Brocksbushes, Country Living Christmas Fairs 2015

After returning home on Monday to a bit of a shock I am now settling back in after attending my Christmas Fairs. A huge thank you to everyone that visited my stand at Brocksbushes Christmas Fair, and Country Living Christmas Fairs in Glasgow and Harrogate. It was lovely to see my returning customers as well as meeting new ones and I hope you all enjoyed the fairs.

I am now busy sorting through website orders and back in my studio creating and getting ready to post lots of lovely personalised orders.

Here are some snaps I took at each of my Christmas Fairs...



Brocksbushes Christmas Fayre 2015
 
 
Country Living Christmas Fair, Glasgow 2015


It was lovely to spot my Christmas decorations on the pages of the Country Living Christmas Fair Show Guide.


 
and on pictures scattered around the show...
 

 
I was delighted prior to the fair to have made the final selection for the new 'People's Choice Award'. These pieces were selected by Country Living and displayed at the front entrance inside the fair. It gave visitors the opportunity to vote for their favourite piece and by casting a vote you were entered into a prize draw in which if selected you would win them all. My entry was a porcelain postcard to Father Christmas addressed to him in the North Pole.

 
Country Living Christmas Fair, Harrogate 2015



Thanks again for all of your lovely comments and purchases and look forward to seeing you again soon,
 
Love Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment